Shipping Policy & Rates
How we process orders
- All orders are shipped from New York
- All domestic orders are made before 3pm (Eastern Time), will be shipped on the same business day (Including Express Shipping)
- All US orders are eligible for FREE USPS 2- 4 days shipping.
- All international packages orders are delivered by DHL will take 3-5 days.
- You can not change your order once it is shipped.
- We will constantly provide you with updates about your order by e-mail. Your tracking number will be made available by our shipping department during our daily system updates. Please keep in mind that tracking information may not be updated for up to 24 hours after your order leaves our location. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service department at email@example.com
- For international orders, please be sure to enter a valid phone number at check out. Without a phone number, DHL international express shipping will not be able to make a delivery.
- P.O. Box addresses can only be processed by US standard shipping. If you need DHL international express service, please enter a building address.
- Shipping fees is non refundable.
- We are not responsible for failed delivery due to erroneous shipping addresses or missing phone numbers from the original order. We are also not responsible if you ignored any pickup notice from the shipping carrier, resulting in the loss of the package. We will not be held liable for misplace or lost package by shipping carrier.
- We will not be responsible for lost packages if you choose the "No Signature Required" shipping option upon check out.
- Packages shipped to non-US countries might randomly get charged for duty tax. If you receive a notice from the customs office for your package, please contact our customer service bureau, and we will do our utmost best to assist you with the issue. However, we do not take any responsibility for customs taxes. If you refuse a package due to taxes, no refund.